If you are ready to launch your DIY construction project, you’ll need the expert help from ABC Construction Consultants in Boca Raton.
Some of the many commercial and custom home building issues ABC Construction Consultants can manage include:
- Monitoring the design and building process including excavations, pouring of foundation concrete, any retaining walls, plumbing, electrical, hvac systems and so much more
- Insulation, drywall, interior trims, doors, mirrors, painting , lighting, countertops , flooring, and appliances.
- Ensuring contractors have workman’s compensation insurance and general liability.
- Monitoring that the correct permits are in place (or you will run into major problems with the local municipality, including fees and delays!).
- Not letting payments get ahead of schedule.
- Inspections: As the DIY custom home builder, you are responsible for scheduling periodic inspections as required.
- Clean up: Who is responsible for cleaning after construction should be written in your contract.
Meet Your Consultant
Israel Morag is a general contractor with 35 years of experience in construction, development, and real estate. He manages and consults on various projects, large and small, for his own company as well as for other GC's and developers.
He offers expertise in renovations, additions, new construction, design, purchasing and supervision. He excels in finding creative solutions for complex construction projects.
Additionally, Israel helps investors find properties for purchase, renovation and/or rental, then further serves them by locating the best quality material and labor for the lowest price.